09 October 2008

Tokyo Game Show 2008

I went to Tokyo Game Show 2008 (TGS2008). The new game introduce in Makuhari Messe from October 9st to the 12th.

The exhibition site. The big yellow hero is Norton Antivirus has "Norton Fighter" as their image characters:)

I have had the honor to cooperate on the video game for sonic-team in SEGA. My job was design the NPC characters. It was fun and challenging!
"Sonic Unleashed" Japanese title "Sonic World Adventure"
It will be marketed by SEGA November for the Xbox 360, PS3.
Can't wait!


The official website is up as well.
Sonic World Adventure official Japanese site

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there,
I'm just in the process of trying to figure out what to buy my husband for Christmas and i'm surfing the net looking for ideas and inspiration.
He already has an xbox 360 so i'm thinking on buying him a game and possibly a gaming chair that I have found over at Boys Stuff.

The reason being for this, is that about 2 months ago he decided (with my permission) to use the spare room we have in our house and turn it into a "games room", so I reckon these gift ideas should go down well, maybe a little too well to the extent he may never come out of that room!

Eric said...

Wow! That's so awesome that you got to work with Sega on the new Sonic game! That one looks really fun.

I am sure your NPC designs were really creative and cool.

If I see the ending credit, I will look for "Sasaki" in there! :D

Gurihiru said...

Michelle -Thanks for stopping by and for the comment. This game will be excellent gifts for Christmas.

Gingashi -Thanks! I had a lot of fun doing this job. Probably the ending credit name will become "Gurihiru".